First feelings

    My name is Helena Fuchs, I was born in Munich, Germany and lived there for 9 years. Growing up I only spoke German and when I moved to New York, I learned English and Spanish which now makes me fluent in 3 languages. My dad is German and my mom is from the Dominican Republic. Being from Germany, every kid grows up learning to play soccer so that was my favorite hobby up until I tore my ACL Sophomore year so now I can't play anymore. 2 of my favorite things to do are travel and watch sunrises/sets. Every summer, I travel to Germany to visit my dad who still lives there and during that time every year we travel to a new place in Europe so Ive had the opportunity to see a lot of places. 

    Ive always been fond of art and media, the way our technology has advanced to what it is today is amazing. Ive taken many art classes throughout high school and my first semester of college but Ive never taken a media class which is surprising because I find it very interesting so Im really looking forward to this class. After our first 2 classes, I'm already excited to see what Professor Roundtree has to show us. I'm excited to learn more about photoshop and how you can edit different things. 

Comments