Tag Brush

 




The 1st image is my original logo design. In the 2nd picture, you can see multiple layers of a spray, negative and scratches. These layers give it a more meaningful effect. In the 3rd picture, I added purple, green and blue layers of colors,  these colors give my work a bolder look. When working in photoshop, I like how you can change the thickness of the brush when adding color and being able to layer multiple colors on-top of another. 
I find Photoshop pretty easy to use once you learn the basics. I really like how my finished product looks and the color schemes used. 


Comments

  1. I think your ta brush came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag brush came out really dope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag brush I think it turned out great. I especially love the airplane. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue tag brush option. It looks hazy and keeps the outline of each continent clear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment