Logo



The  words I used as initial inspiration for this logo design project were loving, ambitious and traveler. I decided to go with the word traveler because of my love for traveling. Ever since I was a kid and lived in Germany, Ive been traveling all around and only hope to see more of the world.

I thought that creating a travel logo would be a good idea. In my logo, I made a location point on Germany, because that's where I'm from. I tried to use colors that went well together but are different than what we usually see earth as. Overall, this project has taught me to be more creative in illustrator and logo design techniques. It was interesting learning about the different tools you can use to create such a piece. 


My personal favorite would be the purple because of the color scheme, it's unique to me. A lot of adjusting was needed to make these pieces and get shapes aligned correctly. In the orange logo, I really like how the plane trail looks like its going on top in the air. 



  

Comments